- Sans Internet Storm Center - I listen to this every night, it is short and a great summary of what is going on in
- Daniel Miessler, Unsupervised Learning - A great podcast with different viewpoints, including “human news” (also a great newsletter too)
- Cyberwire Daily - Great summary of what is going on in security and news
- Darknet Diaries - very interesting stories and sometimes bone chilling truths about the adversary. Go back and listen to the archives!
- Paul’s Security Weekly - Sometimes they get off on tangents but it is always interesting to hear what these guys are talking about.
- Beers with Talos - I found them during the pandemic, when they would do their “extra” episode and talk about non security things, pretty entertaining. I miss some of the personalities that have since left, but still a good source of information.
- Out of the Woods, The Threat Hunting Podcast - Recently found this one, good information and I always joke about becoming a Threat Hunter when i grow up!
- Malicioius Life, by Cybereason - stories, like Darknet Diaries.
- Critical Thinking - BugHunting - just started by Justin Gardner (Rhynorater) & Joel Margolis (teknogeek)
- Packet Tuesdays - playlist with videos of Dr. Johannes Ullrich going through packet captures